Winter is coming and it is the perfect time to pack your bags and set foot on a country which has surprises twice its size – Bangladesh. It is filled with great places and here’s why taking your great escape to Bangladesh is an absolute MUST:
- Great weather: Nothing defines a vibrant weather like this country does. Winters and summers are tuned to perfection and you can stroll around the towns in any comfortable attire.
- Friendly locals: Visitors are greeted with warm smiles and hugs. Ask for direction and you will have at least 3/4 curious faces to help you out. The guides are extremely supportive too.
- Modern transport: AC buses, luxurious trains, airplanes, cruise ships – you name it, they have it. The highways are interlinked and safe. Don’t forget to ride the rickshaws!
- Food: The country is filled with South-Asian delicacies and every district will offer your tummy various traditional, mouth-watering meals. Roshogolla, Peetha, Morog Polao are some of the hundreds of meals awaiting you.
- Cost-saving: It’s cheap. No other country can ensure such an unforgettable escape at such a low price. From sea beach to forests to ancient cities, this country offers you an everlasting memories.