Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the entire 2015, you must’ve heard about Silento’s quirky, addictive and YouTube smashing single Whip Nae Nae. And despite Adele’s Hello or Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood, here’s why Whip Nae Nae is the best song in years:
- Parents can listen and dance with their kids to this song as well. Some Whip Nae Nae videos of young kids dancing with their parents have even gone viral. Be sure to check them out!
- Whether you’re at the ticket queue, elevator or the bathroom, Whip Nae Nae gets you grooving and you might start dancing before you even know it!
- Silento didn’t fake it. He didn’t make it pretend to be more than what it is. It’s a fun track for everyone with catchy, easy-to-follow lyrics.
- The tune and the beat are super addictive, and so are their funky dance moves.
- And most importantly it’s absolute fun! You can sing it along with your friends, maybe try the dance moves along with them or even make some of your own.
Embed from Getty Images